22nd July 2016, 05:06 PM
riteshagrahari

For how many years I can appear in JEE Main & Advance on 12th basis?

I have completed my 11th and promoted to class 12th. I am a Science student and studying PCM stream. I want to appear in JEE Main & Advance. So, I would like to know how many years can I appear for this entrance exam after passing my 12th?

Related Questions:
25th July 2016, 08:41 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many years I can appear in JEE Main & Advance on 12th basis?

JEE Main and Advance examinations are National level entrance examinations conducted for offering admission to interested candidates in Undergraduate Engineering and Architecture programmes at NITs, IITs, IIITs and other CFTIs.

Candidates who have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination. To be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination, you should have appeared, qualified and secured top 1,50,000 rank including all categories in JEE Main examination.

The maximum number of attempts you can appear in JEE Main examination is three times that too in three consecutive years and for JEE Advanced examination, it is two times that too in two consecutive years after completion of your 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?