21st November 2019, 12:18 PM
NeptuneSpear

Should I have to repeat classes after failing in one subject of 10th Karnataka Board exam?

Remember one thing my friend, if you think positive then success will definitely be yours. You only concentrate on your studies and work hard so that you will pass every exam with good percentage. Stay away from these negative thoughts as it destroy your self confidence.

The answer for your question is no. You need not to repeat whole session if you fail in one or two subjects. In that case you have option to re-appear and qualify relevant exam. Board will give you 2 attempts to qualfy the failed subject. The 1st chance is given one month after the declaration of result and last chance in the next session of academic.

So, remove these useless thoughts and prepare yourself for upcoming exam because you have no time to waste.

It depends on the number of subjects in which you get failed. If you fail in one or two subjects then you have a chance to re-appear in those subjects. If you fail in more than 2 subjects then you have to reattempt your academic session.

Re-appear forms will release after 15 days of declaration of result. Re-appear exams will be conducted after 45 days of the result date.

You should study hard so that you will pass every subject and save your precious year.

8th May 2023, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I have to repeat classes after failing in one subject of 10th Karnataka Board exam?

After re appear we have to all exam or which we have failed that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?