8th December 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Which Board is better among CBSE and Karnataka State Board for Higher Secondary Education? Coaching classes for JEE Advanced in Karnataka?

hello
kindly tell me after 10 cbse, in 11th which is better,cbse or karnataka board?
which is the best institute for coaching
for jee advanced in karnataka?
please help me

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in the best residential school near Vijaywada in 8th standard?
  2. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  3. What is the last date of submission of form for class 12th?
  4. Can I appear for MPET is currently residing at Karnataka?
  5. Karnataka State Board Secondary examination SSLC (class 10) Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET after completing education in Karnataka board? What are the requirements?
  7. Should I change my CBSE board to Maharashtra State Board for Medical coaching classes?
  8. What are the eligibility criteria for CET, Karnataka? I have done schooling up to 7th std(CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and planning to move to karnataka for further studies from 8th std to 12th through CBSE board
  9. Will I be able to take admission in any college of Karnataka if done 2nd PUC from BHSE?
  10. Any IIT JEE coaching institute in Karnataka which I can opt along with my CBSE class 11th and 12th?
  11. Can I do Chartered Accountancy course? I have completed B.Com graduation
  12. SSLC question papers of Karnataka secondary education board?
  13. Lesson wise weightage of Geography and Economics in Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education?
  14. Is there any coaching available for ISAT exam in Thiruvananthampuram? For clearing ISAT exam should I go for CBSE board or state board?
  15. Maths model papers with solutions for 10th Karnataka State Board exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria to appear for the upcoming Karnataka CET exam?
  17. Details about the upcoming exams for boards/states?
  18. Which board exam of 12th is harder between Karnataka State Board and NIOS Board?
11th December 2014, 01:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is better among CBSE and Karnataka State Board for Higher Secondary Education? Coaching classes for JEE Advanced in Karnataka?

Both CBSE and Karnataka Board is good for higher secondary education. However, CBSE is a better option. This is because :-

- Most of the entrance exams follow the syllabus of CBSE.
- There is no second language in CBSE. Hence you can concentrate in your core subjects.
- English is easy.

There are various coaching centers in Karnataka in order to prepare for JEE. However, some are fake and some are not upto the mark. So you need to be very careful while selecting the coaching institutes. If the current track record is taken into account, then Fitjee and Akash will be on the top after the institutes in Kota. So you should approach such reputed institutes for better guidance and coaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?