4th February 2016, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Can i repeat 12th even after failing in one subject in board exams?

I am going to fail in Chem in my board exam. I want to know if it is possible to repeat my board even after failing in only one subject. Please help me with an answer.

4th February 2016, 10:57 AM
Jitu369

Default Re: Can i repeat 12th even after failing in one subject in board exams?

::::》If you fail in chemistry subject of 12th examination then you can't give 12th examination again i.e. you can not give exam for all subjects again.

:::》 You can only give the examination of chemistry subject alone in next year whenever 12th examination will conduct.

:::》 It is the rule of higher educational board that candidate can appear again only for those subjects in which he/she failed. It means you can not repeat 12th again but you can repeat chemistry exam paper.

:::》 So, now prepare well for chemistry & give chemistry subject examination in next year.
15th February 2016, 07:52 PM
rituja mukherjee

If you fail in one subject, then you will be given a chance to clear the paper by giving supplementary exam. Failure in more subjects will not allow you to give supplementary exam, but to reappear in the exam as a whole. Now coming to the next point that don't anticipate that you will fail in the exam. There are some chapters which are extremely important, and questions do come from these chapters every year. Selective and suggestive study at this point of time might help you to qualify the exam. Take hell from your teachers and friends and give your best instead of leaving every hope of passing the exam.
24th February 2019, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there improvement exam for for 12 state board??? Am sure that i will fail in maths in 12 exam. So if i fail, did i need to wait one year for write again or can i write supplementary exam for that subject???
28th February 2019, 07:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there improvement exam for for 12 state board??? Am sure that i will fail in maths in 12 exam. So if i fail, did i need to wait one year for write again or can i write supplementary exam for that subject???
You can give the supplementary exam for 1 subject and can score well, so that you do not have to repeat the board.
24th August 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Can we appear For 12th after Supplymentary exam ...
13th July 2020, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I am cbse student and I failed in biology exam ..and can I write that subject again
14th July 2020, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

My sister as failed her 12 th board exam in 3 subject s so can I know when will the exam be held for repeaters and what is the procedure and where will it be conducted and when please do reply because of Lockdown there are lot of confusion's....
21st August 2020, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I repeat class 12 even after failing in one subject .and I want to repeat same so %uFF0Cas I can increase my number
24th August 2020, 11:50 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Can i repeat 12th even after failing in one subject in board exams?

Yes you can repeat 12th as many times as you can. Just be sure that repeating 12 th each time will reduce your chances of getting a seat based solely on 12th marks

If you fail in one subject, then you will be given a chance to clear the paper by giving supplementary exam. Failure in more subjects will not allow you to give supplementary exam, but to reappear in the exam as a whole.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?