22nd January 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Should I join 11th Open Schooling after completing 10th Odisha Board to prepare for Engineering Entrance exams?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 10th Class of Odisha Board. My aim is to become an Engineer. For this I will prepare for various Engineering entrance exams from 11th standard onward. I want you suggestion that, should I get admission in Odisha Board in 11th standard or change Board and join Open Schooling?

27th January 2019, 12:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join 11th Open Schooling after completing 10th Odisha Board to prepare for Engineering Entrance exams?

Candidates passed 11th or 12th from a recognised board are eligible to appear for JEE.

JEE is Joint Entrance Examination. It is conducted for admission in engineering course.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM as main paper.

So, you can join any board as according to your comfortability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?