19th September 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Should I join 11th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE to prepare for Medical Entrance exams?

Friends,
I am studying in 10th Class of CBSE School. My aim is to become a MBBS doctor. For this I will prepare for various Medical entrance exams from 11th standard onward. I want you suggestion that, should I get admission in CBSE in 11th standard or change Board and join NIOS?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study in 11th CBSE after completing 10th NIOS?
  2. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  3. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  4. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  5. Can I get admission in 11th CBSE on 10th NIOS basis if failed in 9th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it beneficial to join 12th Science of Open School after completing 11th CBSE to prepare for entrance exams?
  7. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  8. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  9. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE/ISC being a 10th NIOS student in Kolkata?
  11. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
  12. Procedure to get admission in 11th CBSE for 10th NIOS student?
  13. Selection criteria in 11th Science of CBSE Board for 10th NIOS student?
  14. Is it difficult to take admission in Engineering college for NIOS student?
  15. Am I eligible to study 12th NIOS if disqualified in 11th CBSE?
  16. Is it possible to score good marks in NIOS Board exams for 10th student?
  17. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  18. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS without studing 11th standard?
21st September 2015, 10:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join 11th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE to prepare for Medical Entrance exams?

If, you wish you can join NIOS, there is no harm in it, but with this thinking that you cannot score well in your AIPMT being a regular student if not true.

Students can avail good marks even after going to school regularly, its all about how much of effort you put into it and the amount of labor you give in it.

However, in my opinion you should not opt for NIOS board, rather you should go for CBSE board and continue your studies as well as prepare for entrance examination also, and I am sure with only a little bit effort regularly you will be able to get a breakthrough.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?