23rd April 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join 12th Science of Open School after completing 11th CBSE to prepare for entrance exams?

Hello,
I am studying in 11th Science from CBSE Board.
I want to give entrance exams so I am planning
to join Open School from 12th Science.
So, this can give me benefit?

26th April 2015, 12:23 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it beneficial to join 12th Science of Open School after completing 11th CBSE to prepare for entrance exams?

NO, its not beneficial to join NIOS - National Institute of Open Schooling for 12th class because the study pattern and syllabus of Central Board of Secondary education is mostly compatible with Entrance exams like AIEEE and AIPMT than any other Board because these both exams are also conducted by CBSE

If you wanna join any coaching institute for Entrance exams than you can go for NIOS Board but only on one condition if you study harder and harder in coaching Institute than you will be successful otherwise don't go for NIOS Board
26th April 2015, 01:38 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join 12th Science of Open School after completing 11th CBSE to prepare for entrance exams?

Yes, it will be beneficial for you to do 12th from Open school after completing 11th CBSE to prepare for entrance exam as it will give you much time to you to preparation.

You never have to go to school in NIOS board and you only have to appear for final exams directly.

So, you will have much time to prepare for competitive exams, if you utilize this time in better way, it will help you a lot.
I suggest to to go through all the previous year question papers of the related entrance exam. Solve as much numericals as you can as you will have much time to prepare.

But if you opt for completing your 12th from CBSE school, it also has an advantages as you will be in touch with the syllabus all the time. Most of the entrance exams have same syllabus as that of CBSE board.

So, I suggest you to choose your board carefully.
27th April 2015, 09:57 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is it beneficial to join 12th Science of Open School after completing 11th CBSE to prepare for entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying in 11th Science from CBSE Board.
I want to give entrance exams so I am planning
to join Open School from 12th Science.
So, this can give me benefit?

yes, you can get the Benefit of your Idea. But, let me tell you that, you won't get admitted to any school further, because you have been already enrolled in the 11th in any of the School. So, you need to Study 12th from that school only. Even you can not join the open School. So, what you can do is that, you just take admission as a correspondent in any of the School and implement your Idea as you are thinking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?