30th March 2021, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Should I join FITJEE Gurgaon for JEE preparation being an 11th Science student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 11th standard from Haryana Board. I haven't got any coaching classes till my 10th standard and I have scored 68% in my 10th. I want to prepare for JEE so I want your suggestion that I should join FITJEE Gurgaon for my JEE preparation?

31st March 2021, 07:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join FITJEE Gurgaon for JEE preparation being an 11th Science student?

FIITJEE is a premier institute for preparation of JEE. It has its branches in all the major cities of India.

The institute has better faculty as well as provide better study material which is helpful for the preparation of JEE.

So, if you want to appear for JEE than FIITJEE will be a better option.
31st March 2021, 09:36 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I join FITJEE Gurgaon for JEE preparation being an 11th Science student?

It is totally dependent upon your attitude towards study.

If you need motivation, completion and direction to prepare for JEE than only join any coaching institution.

If you can be consistent and focused throughout the preparation without any guidance and motivation than there is no need to join any coaching institution.
31st March 2021, 10:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join FIITJEE for preparation of JEE.

It is one of the best institute for preparation of JEE. Has good faculty and provides good test series and study material for students.
1st April 2021, 12:15 AM
Ulna
Banned

The reviews of FITJEE are good ,but the decision completely depends on you
There are students who scores less in their 10 standard and have worked hard and have made it through JEE
If you give your 100% than you will also be able to score good without coaching
If you strong feel the need of coaching than you can join but there are some other good coaching institute which are from years in this field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?