12th November 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Should I join Intermediate from NIOS after completing 10th RBSE to prepare for Engineering entrance exams?

I am studying in 10th Class of RBSE School. My aim is to study BTech course. For this I will prepare for various Engineering entrance exams from 11th standard onward. I want you suggestion that, should I get admission in RBSE for Intermediate or change Board and join NIOS?

23rd November 2018, 04:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join Intermediate from NIOS after completing 10th RBSE to prepare for Engineering entrance exams?

It will always be better to join a regular school, if you want to get quality education. Just make sure you get admission in any good regular school. NIOS should always be the last option.

NIOS is mainly for those, who don't have any option. Open schooling can create issues with private sector jobs. Hence, it is not advised to go for it, if you are looking for an engineering career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?