22nd June 2020, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Should I join JEE Advanced coaching classes after completing 10th RBSE?

Hello Sir, I want to become an Astronaut. I am studying in 10th standard with RBSE Board. I am thinking to join the JEE Advanced coaching classes right after completing my 10th because I don't want to miss a year. Should I do?

30th June 2020, 04:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join JEE Advanced coaching classes after completing 10th RBSE?

Yes, if you want to get admission in IIT and other premier institutions after 12th than you can join any better Institute for the preparation of JEE.

It is conducted in two stages. So, after qualifying in both stages you will become eligible for admission.

But along with JEE you must have to give proper time for the board examination preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?