15th May 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Should I join PUC if failed twice in 12th ISC Board exam?

Hi,
I'm from Bangalore. I have failed in 12th ISC last year and wrote again it this year and even after preparing well. I have failed in Chemistry and Mathematics. I can't give ISC Board again because that is the rule of the Board. Can I join PUC? How many years would I lose? Please help! Or if someone could give me some other alternatives I would be very grateful.

18th May 2015, 05:51 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I join PUC if failed twice in 12th ISC Board exam?

You will be able to join PUC but you will lose 2 more years as a result.
But you will not have to worry about that.
You have lost 2 years already so make sure you choose the stream well.
May be you are not able to study the course of Science so just make sure that you change your stream.
This can be of help to you once you join the PUC.
You will be able to benefit from this decision hopefully.So just make sure that you think and the decide carefully about your future.

22nd June 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I Want to change from ISC 1 year board to PUC 11 year board as I have completed my ISC l year . please advise how to go about it

29th June 2015, 08:43 PM
reconnect

Yes, you can join PUC but after having 12th from PUC you will waste your 2years more. As you have completed your 11th from ISC and 2 years more will be wasted. While joining the PUC ,choose the stream carefully in which you are interested and able to study the course. Work hard, you will definitely get the success. Wish you all the best for your future and take the steps carefully for your future.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?