15th August 2020, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Should I migrate to Assam State Board for further studies of Engineering being an 11th ISC student?

Sir, I have heard people say that in competitive exams like JEE Main and Advanced, there are less seats for ISC students in Assam as compared to State Board. Presently, I am in the ISC Board and I am still confused whether to change the Board or not. I am interested in studying Engineering and I am in 11th ISC. So, should I migrate to the State Board?

20th August 2020, 12:30 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I migrate to Assam State Board for further studies of Engineering being an 11th ISC student?

To become a Good engineer you should go with ASSAM BOARD.

Assam Board is better than any other state board , it provide quality education to students.

ISC is good for those who are interested in non technical background.
23rd August 2020, 01:03 AM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Should I migrate to Assam State Board for further studies of Engineering being an 11th ISC student?

Yes ,there are few seats in ISC board.
If you want to do engineering it is better to join ASSAM board.
This because you can give ASSAM CEE Entrance exam
This exam is taken once a year and also it is ASSAM state exam.
So there are more chances to get admission in engineering in ASSAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?