26th June 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get leaving certificate in original again from the school?

I have passed ssc exam in 1974. I received (dulicate) school leaving certificate in 1984. but the original i don`t have. xerox of this duplicate is available. Now I want school triplicate school leaving certificate in original, but concern head master of school refusing to issue saying that third time it cannot be given. What the rule says? and whether is it possible to get it and if yes then how?

27th June 2015, 03:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get leaving certificate in original again from the school?

I am sorry to say that you cannot avail an original school Leaving certificate from your respective school for the second time, however, it can only be issued as a duplicate copy of it.

However, if you have collected a duplicate copy once from the concerned school itself and have probably lost it, therefore it is quite difficult for you to get a duplicate certificate to you again from the school.

Therefore, if your concerned school is not issuing you a duplicate certificate again, you can probably contact the concerned board itself and ask for a duplicate, citing the reasons for it, and how you lost the earlier 2 certificates and I am sure you will be helped.

27th June 2015, 01:36 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get leaving certificate in original again from the school?

Well in your situation i think it is hard to issue School Leaving Certificate third time by school. So here you need to contact with school higher authority. Meet them and tell them about their problem. They will suggest you best possible solution for you. If required then write a application to principal and request them to issue your certificate again. Be more attentive towards your documents keep them properly because they are more important for you than other thing.

27th June 2015, 02:54 PM
krroshan.amar

Original Leaving certificate is issued just once when you take all your certificates. If your original has misplaced or lost somewhere then you can only get the Duplicate copy of the same. No school or college or any institution issues original documents twice because it can be misused.

Therefore whenever you want another copy you will be getting its duplicate copy.

27th June 2015, 09:33 PM
reconnect

You can get the duplicate of the original one. If your original cretificate is lost then you can get the duplicate one.

Concern to the teacher of your school and ask her/him for the certificate they will definitely give you the right solution.

The certificate issuing is basically depends upon your the authority of your school.

Hope you will get your certificate soon.
Thank you.

25th September 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

My school is asking 2000 thousand for duplicate copy of leaving certificate is it cost that much and they said if i bring reference than they will not give me that certificate

13th April 2017, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year engineering student in pune university i am not appear for 3rd year can i cancel my admission and get my original LC of 12th standard?

10th July 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Can i get my college leaving certificate twice? i sent First T.C. to pune university for external admission for P.G.

9th August 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i get duplicate school leaving certificate of class 10th ???? I admission for biotechnology in 2017 they required for 12th ClC but i pass 12th in 2017 and i can't submit for original TC of 10th so that college can't provided my clc documents because saw fist you give original TC than i provide...?? But i have loose the original tc of 10th so what i can do for duplicate TC????

24th February 2018, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

My brother's son has studied in a unaided polytechnic for two years by paying all the fees. He failed to attend the 3rd year due to some problems. The said institution is refusing to return the original certificates. It is demanding to the school fees for the unjoined 3rd year.
He has personally requested, but the reply is the same. Again a 15 days back I requested in writing for which also no reply. Therefore please advise me how to deal the matter.

23rd June 2018, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my 12th and after that I took admission to the Engineering College in the diploma faculty of Civil Engineering. I'm in the 2nd year of diploma in Civil Engineering in that college with 6 remaining subjects. I don't want to continue that diploma. I mean I want to leave that diploma and want to take admission to B.A. into other college. But It would be necessary to me to have an original documents which I submitted to the Engineering College where I'm currently doing the diploma in the Civil Engineering. All I just want to know about that can I get that my original documents return from that engineering college if I've already cleared all the fees of the 2nd year of the diploma in Civil Engineering?

30th June 2018, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I had passed cbse class 10 in 2016 and i took admission in same school for 11th in 11th i had six subject in science stream with maths but i failed in maths but passed in physical education now i want to take admission in class 11 again can i get my original tc from my school

7th August 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I have given my original LC to my collage .but I have misplaced the copies of my leaving certificate.what should I do now ?

24th August 2018, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I get old 1967pass 11 class duplicate final certificate for my NRI sister to establish Indian citizenship reqd for continuous Indian visa.

28th August 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I have xerox of School leaving Certificate of 10th done in 2005 but dont have Original may be lost, my parents dont know about it & done 12th privately & fybcom in college & s.y & t.y in IDOL. I want Leaving certificate of School/college for Registering Intermediate exam of C.A. course. I have time to submit it till 31st August 2018. What can i do ?

21st February 2019, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I MOHD HAQ NAWAZ complete my BA in dec.2016. But I can get degree CERTIFICATE.
My enrollment no.is 135877960. Please tell me how I get degree CERTIFICATE from IGNOU.

27th June 2019, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I have 10th original leaving certificate and now I have completed 12 th and head master is requesting to submit the 10 th leaving certificate by mistake he has given

8th January 2020, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission on duplicate leaving certificate

23rd August 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in college with duplicate copy of leaving certificate??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?