28th July 2018, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Assam State Board for 11th Science admission?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my 11th Science in Carmel School, Jorhat. But it is an ISC school. And I have given my Board exam from State Board of Assam for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Punjab State Board for admission in 11th Science?
  2. Is it possible to Migrate from ISC board to State board for 2nd year Pre-University?
  3. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Kerala State Board for 11th admission?
  4. Possibility to migrate in ISC Board for 11th Science Gujarat Board student?
  5. ISC or Gujarat Board, which is better for 11th Science aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Kerala State Board for 11th Science admission?
  7. Possibility to migrate in ISC Board for 11th Science WBCHSE Board student?
  8. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Sikkim State Board for 11th Science admission?
  9. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th Science admission?
  10. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from UP State Board for 11th Science admission?
  11. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Meghalaya State Board for 11th admission?
  12. Possibility to migrate in ISC Board for 11th Science Tamil Nadu Board student?
  13. Requirements to migrate from UP Board to ISC for 10th standard student?
  14. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Haryana State Board for 11th Science admission?
  15. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Telangana State Board for 11th Science admission? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Maharashtra State Board for 11th Science admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to migrate in IGCSE Board from Delhi State Board for 11th Science admission?
  18. Procedure to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board after 10th standard?
1st August 2018, 02:30 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Assam State Board for 11th Science admission?

The migration procedure is very simple which is mentioned below:

- Firstly you need to visit the Carmel school directly or through online.
- Apply for admission by filling the application form with all the required details.
- Pay the application fees and submit the form.
- The basic eligibility required for getting admission into the Carmel school is a 10th class from any recognised board. Since you have studied your 10th class from Assam state board which is a well recognised board.
- You need to submit few documents like transfer certificate, previous years score card, character certificate and few other documents in the school.
- If you meet the requirements then they'll give admission for 11th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?