17th June 2019, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Should I migrate to Telangana Board for Intermediate education being a CBSE 10th student?

Should I migrate to Telangana Board for Intermediate education being a CBSE 10th student?

19th June 2019, 06:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I migrate to Telangana Board for Intermediate education being a CBSE 10th student?

If your present school is not providing you with good facilities and you have a good school affiliated to Telangana board then surely you should migrate to that school. Just make sure you visit that school campus before taking admission.

Good school and bad schools present in every board, just be careful while taking admission. You can also take the help of some good tutors if you don't have good teachers and facing problems in understanding the concepts of particular subjects.
20th June 2019, 01:40 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I migrate to Telangana Board for Intermediate education being a CBSE 10th student?

Candidates are eligible to get migration certificate from the CBSE board after std 10th.

Candidates after 10th will become eligible to get admission in Telangana board but have to submit their migration certificate for admission in intermediate course.
20th June 2019, 02:14 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Not exactly! Central Board of Secondary Education is a national board of India. The competition in this board is too high because of its all India Wide popularity. And, if you are a good student at all, I will suggest you to study under CBSE board and face the competition from now. Otherwise, you are like a medium level Student, then go for Telengana Board. This board syllabus of every subject of every class is quite same like CBSE. But, it is only renowned under Telengana state.

I mentioned all pros and cons of both boards. Now, it's your wish to choose which one like most.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?