17th June 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Intermediate Science for a candidate with 56% in 10th Telangana Board?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have given the Board exam of 10th standard with Telangana Board and I have secured 56% marks in my Board exam. I want to study Science stream in my Intermediate. So, is it possible to study Intermediate with Science stream and with this percentage of marks?

20th June 2019, 01:47 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Intermediate Science for a candidate with 56% in 10th Telangana Board?

There is no minimum required aggregate in 10th to get admission in science stream in a recognised board.

The required aggregate varies with school and so you need to visit the school to get the eligibility criteria for the admission.

So, visit the official website to get detail about the admission and it's procedure.
20th June 2019, 02:19 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Intermediate Science for a candidate with 56% in 10th Telangana Board?

Of course! Marks didn't judge one's talent. Upto class 10, you have studied many subjects including History , Geography in which you may not got any interest. That's why you scored 56%. If you have interest in Science subjects specially Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, then go for it. You will definitely score brilliant marks in class 12.

Though , many one will tell you not to take Science or will panic you that Science is so tough. But, if you have confidence in yourself that you can do it, then you should choose science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?