10th December 2018, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Should I reappear in 12th from NIOS Board to study BTech having secured 41% in 12th Uttar Pradesh Board?

Sir, I have passed my 12th with Uttar Pradesh Board with 41%, but I require 50% for BTech admission. I am planning to reappear the Board exam of 12th standard with NIOS Board. So, can I appear 12th again from NIOS and is it valid?

14th December 2018, 02:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I reappear in 12th from NIOS Board to study BTech having secured 41% in 12th Uttar Pradesh Board?

Yes, you can apply for improvement exams of the same board or appear even appear for NIOS, if you are not satisfied with your marks in the class 12th board exams.

Just make sure you have got good preparation this time, so that you can score minimum marks to become eligible for B.Tech entrance exam.
15th December 2018, 06:37 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I reappear in 12th from NIOS Board to study BTech having secured 41% in 12th Uttar Pradesh Board?

Yes, if you do not reappear for board examination from any subject then you can not apply for engineering course because the minimum percentage of marks required to pursue engineering course is 50% in board examination. Candidates with less than this percentage can not apply for engineering course.

You should reappear for board exam from NIOS with better preparation and score good marks in board exam.
15th December 2018, 04:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You must appear for board of 12th standard from National Institute of Open Schooling and score minimum of 50% marks in board exam to become eligible for engineering course.

You can not apply for engineering course with 41% marks in board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?