29th January 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Should I reappear in 12th from NIOS Board to study MBBS in Bangladesh having secured 59% in WBCHSE?

Sir,
I have passed my 12th with WBCHSE Board with 59%, but I require 60% for Bangladesh MBBS admission. Can I appear 12th again from NIOS and is it valid?

31st January 2016, 08:16 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Should I reappear in 12th from NIOS Board to study MBBS in Bangladesh having secured 59% in WBCHSE?

No need to repeat 12th class because 12th class marks do not matters in MBBS admission. For getting admission in any good MBBS college you should appear in AIPMT test (All India Pre Medical Test) conducted by CBSE board once in a year. Merit list will be generated on the behalf of marks you got in AIPMT test.
I would like to suggest you drop one year for preparation of AIPMT because it’s not an easy job to score good marks in AIPMT test, you must study hard and hard for a year.
1st February 2016, 10:48 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I reappear in 12th from NIOS Board to study MBBS in Bangladesh having secured 59% in WBCHSE?

Yes, it is valid, but it would be better if you re-appear for WBCHSE examination and try to score better this time as it has a greater value than Open University. However, you can appear for HS exam even from NIOS board, there is no harm in it.
1st February 2016, 10:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I reappear in 12th from NIOS Board to study MBBS in Bangladesh having secured 59% in WBCHSE?

Yes, you can very much appear for your 12th examination from NIOS board and can get admission in MBBS course in Bangladesh.

However, you should try to score really good in your board examination and not just 60% in your boards as the competition is quite high and to get a medical seat, you should work really hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?