20th October 2018, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Fashion Designer for a candidate with 85% in 12th Science ISC Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become a Fashion Designer. I have scored 85% marks in my 12th Science ISC Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

22nd October 2018, 03:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Fashion Designer for a candidate with 85% in 12th Science ISC Board?

Students who desire to become a fashion designer are required to appear and pass in an entrance exam as well as a situation test. The NIFT entrance exam is one of the most popular exams carried out by the National Institute of Fashion Technology as for the admission to various courses related to fashion. Upon clearing the written test, the candidates will be needed to undergo group discussion. Subsequent to this, the students will be needed to be present at a personal interview with the board.
22nd October 2018, 10:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Fashion Designer for a candidate with 85% in 12th Science ISC Board?

Candidates who have cleared their class 12th can apply for the fashion designing exam. The candidates must not be less than 17 years and not more than 23 years when the appear for the exam.

Exam: NIFT
NIFD
SOFT
etc.
23rd October 2018, 12:10 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Step to become a fashion designer after 12th science ISC board

The minimum eligibility criteria to join in fashion designing degree course :-

Candidate must have done 12th from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks in any discipline. Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years. You have to qualify the entrance exam if you want to take admission in government institute.

National Institute of Technology, Delhi

Pearl Academy of Fashion , Jaipur

National Institute of Technology, Kolkata

Symbiosis Institute of Design, Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?