18th July 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Courses after 10th to become a Space Scientist? Steps to become a Space Scientist in ISRO?

I have just passed 10th exam and want to make my career in Space Science. Please suggest me which course should I choose for it? Steps to become a Space Scientist in ISRO?

24th July 2017, 08:21 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses after 10th to become a Space Scientist? Steps to become a Space Scientist in ISRO?

To become a scientist you need to complete B.E/ B.tech with minimum 65% from any recognised university. So, you need to take mathematics, physics, chemistry subjects in your 12th class.

After completing 12th class you need to attend any entrance exam conducted by different states, universities like EAMCET, AIEEE, IIT, JEE and etc.
You need to qualify in the exams and join in any stream of engineering.

You need to attend the entrance exam conducted by ISRO and you need to qualify in exam and you should be in the merit list. If you qualify in the exam you'll be called for personal interview. You need to clear the round so that you'll be recruited as scientist/ junior scientist.
26th May 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses after 10th to become a Space Scientist? Steps to become a Space Scientist in ISRO?

Can you say about BS MS course and whether it is advantageous job in isro?
29th July 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering would be the best for getting a job in isro?
8th December 2019, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose in class 10th to become a space scientist?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?