25th February 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow to become a Space Scientist? Which course should I pursue to become a Space Scientist?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Space Scientist after completing my class 12th so I want to know what steps should I follow to become a Space Scientist? Which course should I pursue to become a Space Scientist? Please answer as soon as possible.

28th February 2017, 12:21 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become a Space Scientist? Which course should I pursue to become a Space Scientist?

ISRO conducts recruitment exam every year for the recruitment of Scientists. You have completed your 12th standard and want to become space scientist in future. You are interested to know which course you should pursue to become space scientist in future.

>>The eligibility criteria for ISRO Scientist Exam is that student must possess B.E/ B.Tech degree in Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science with more than 65% marks in it. So, Following are the course options for you to become space scientist in future:

**B.Tech in Electronics Engineering

**B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

**B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
31st May 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become a Space Scientist? Which course should I pursue to become a Space Scientist?

Except BE/B.tech is there no any option to become space scientist in isro or nasa after studying bsc(hons) in physics or other if yes then in which subject or which course ?
13th November 2019, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir! I am a student of 10th ICSE and i want to become a space scientist.
What should i do after my 10th??
4th August 2020, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Please sir , can you tell me the all stapes to become a science in ISRO ? Sir I am just passed my 10th class with 96% marks. I really want to become a space scientist from heart , but I don't know the steps clearly. Please help me
7th September 2020, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
B.Tech Electronic Engineering
B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
In this three B.Tech should i choose one or all
15th October 2020, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir after 10 what subject I should take to get into ISRO. I am very confused that if I should take maths or science stream after 10. So please help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?