13th January 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get job being an NIOS student?

Hi,
I have passed my class 10th and 12th with NIOS Board and now I am not getting job due to this Board. What to do now? Please tell me what you think about it?

13th January 2016, 07:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get job being an NIOS student?

12th is the very basic educational degree nowadays, but there is nothing such as you cannot get any job after completion of your 12th via NIOS board. You might haven't got job in some of the sectors but that doesn't mean that there isn't much job available for you. You can prepare for NDA, SSC, UPSC, etc examination and after having cleared these examination you are very much liable to get a job.
13th January 2016, 11:40 PM
ruthless
Member+

A student passed from NIOS can be eligible applied for government jobs as well as private jobs.
NIOS board is no way inferior to other board like ICS/CBSE. NIOS has the same right and privilegeds as any other board. It has same procedure as that of other board.

For job firstly you should have to appear for examination such as IIT, AIEEE, PMT etc.
Eligibility criteria like age ,particular subject qualifications, Percentage etc must be fulfilled.
14th January 2016, 07:43 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that NIOS is also a recognized board. Therefore, you must try in every sector. There are various job opportunities for candidates.

You should write some exams like:-

Banks

Ssc

Upsc

Railways and many more.
14th January 2016, 08:46 PM
ranu shahi

According to me it is not a big issue of clearing education with NIOS board. NIOS board is also a recognized board. in this case you should try for government entrance examination like-

SSC

MTS

NICL

LIC

NDA

Indian Army etc.
6th May 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I join class xii in NIOS and simultaneously apply for company mental exam in conscious
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?