18th May 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How should I become a news anchor? I have passed 12th commerce

i passed 12th commerse. i want to become news anchor plz give me some tips and whats procedur for admisstion. and which course is benifite for me.

20th August 2014, 11:22 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How should I become a news anchor? I have passed 12th commerce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i passed 12th commerse. i want to become news anchor plz give me some tips and whats procedur for admisstion. and which course is benifite for me.
There is no any particular qualification required to become a News Anchor. But, if you want to be a professional in this field then, you will have to complete your degree in Journalism or Mass Media or Broadcasting.

But, for news anchor News Anchor qualification doesn't matter. You require some professional skills like you should feel comfortable in front of the camera, as well as good communication skills, positive attitude, good personality and good speech.

If you have these skills then, you are eligible for news anchor even after passing your 12th commerce but, if you have decided to become a professional in this field then, degree in Journalism is a must.

Regards
~DKG~
6th January 2017, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I become a news anchor? I have passed 12th commerce

How many years it will take to complete journalism degree ? Is it possible for commerce student ? And whats the salary will be provided by any common institutions ?
18th March 2017, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I become a news anchor? I have passed 12th commerce

If you are a fresher, then how many years will it take to become a professional and what will be its fees?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?