31st March 2015, 07:40 AM
sunny kumar1872

How can I fillup the online application form to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? Last date of application?

Sir,
I want to take admission in Central Hindu School, Varanasi.
So, please help me sir.
How I can fill up application form online for 11th standard?
what is the last date for application?

30th November 2016, 09:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fillup the online application form to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? Last date of application?

--> Central Hindu School also known as CHS is a CBSE affiliated school managed by BHU offering education upto higher secondary level.

--> The admission in the same school is based on the performance in SET held by BHU once every year. Also for appearing in SET for admission in Class 11th you must have the qualifications given below :-

* You must be an Indian Citizen with your age not exceeding 18 years by the 30th September of that year in which you are going to apply for the same examination.

* You must have completed your Class 10th from a recognized board. Also you must have managed at least 50% aggregate in your Class 10th for pursuing Science ( PCM/PCB ) stream, 40% for commerce stream

As far as you are concerned about the filling of application form for the same examination then for that you will have to log on to the link www.bhuonline.in during the period between last half of March till the first half of April every year as the application form released during this period only. Also you will have to fill the application form online.

For further details about SET I have attached the SET Bulletin of this year here under.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SET2016-bulletin.pdf(107.5 KB, 30 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?