6th November 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose in 12th at NIOS?

I passed my 11th grade in the year 2009 from a CBSE board school and I haven't appeared in the 12th examination. Which stream am I supposed to choose at NIOS?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream to choose in 12th at NIOS?
  2. Eligibility for B.Sc degree after 12th from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in VNSG University if completed 12th Science from NIOS Board?
  4. Which is better to study among BCA and B.Sc(IT) for 12th NIOS Science candidate?
  5. Can I repeat my class 12th with another stream of my choice?
  6. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  7. How to study 12th NIOS with Mass Communication & Journalism being a Diploma engineering student? Which NIOS school to join?
  8. Can I pursue BCA from Sikkim Manipal University after completing class 12th with Arts stream from NIOS Board? -- [New]
  9. Can I repeat 12th PCMB again from NIOS Board if failed in WBCHSE?
  10. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  11. Detailed information about NIOS Homeopathy Certificate course?
  12. Can I do B.Tech after 12th from NIOS?
  13. Whether PCB of NIOS Board considerable to study Engineering, Medical or Architecture? Can I do NIOS Science simultaneously with 12th Commerce?
  14. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?
  15. Courses available to study in Singapore on 12th basis for NIOS student?
  16. Am I eligible for ACC after completing class 12th with commerce from NIOS?
  17. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?
  18. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
6th November 2016, 10:14 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream to choose in 12th at NIOS?

--- It's totally up to you, in which branch you are have personal interest.

--- You should choose that particular stream in which you want to make your career.

--- If you are interested in engineering, then you should go for science stream with PCM.

--- If you are interested in medical sector, then go for science stream with PCB.

--- If you want are not interested in PCM and biology, then you can go for arts stream.
7th November 2016, 12:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that first of all you are not eligible to get admission directly in 12th standard directly after having cleared your 11th standard back in the year 2009, you will have to get admission in 11th standard again and then after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to appear for 12th boards.

You can however choose any stream you want to, there is no such restriction in it. You should look for your interest in the prospective field and then move further.
7th November 2016, 01:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It all depends upon you that in which stream you want to make your career in future and in which of the stream you are interested to study further.
According to my opinion, you must opt the stream in which you have passed class 11th examination. It will be beneficial for you as you have studied the same in class 11th and will continue the same in class 12th.
15th November 2016, 09:47 PM
princekainth2

You should choose the stream which seems easy to you.
Choosing interesting stream always is easy for any individual.

You can also choose the stream you had in class 11 to make continuity.
6th February 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any science,commerce & arts stream in NIOS. How can I recognize a candidate pass from NIOS with commerce stream at senior secondary level?
30th July 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

May I take arts stream rather than maths in class 12 in nips board
23rd August 2019, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

I hAve passed my class 11 in science so can I appear 12 as art??
28th January 2020, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I Choose Arts with Mathmatics for class 12th in NIOS board??
3rd February 2020, 01:10 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to inform you that NIOS will not allow you to choose Arts with Mathematics. You can choose either Arts or Mathematics at a time. You can also choose the stream you had in class 11 to make continuity.
7th October 2020, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I passed my class 11 arts stream from other school and then take up class 12 science in Nios
30th September 2021, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

can I do arts from nios while I'm doing science from cbse?

I'm in class 11 right now, science, but I'm not interested and only doing because my father is forcing me to. I want to appear for arts board exams so I was thinking of doing it from nios while I'm studying science. I am well-versed in arts subjects of nios that I want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?