7th February 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

In which stream a student should pass Higher Secondary?

Which stream is the student supposed to pass higher secondary from?stream to pass higher secondary?

13th February 2014, 02:17 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: In which stream a student should pass Higher Secondary?

There is no particular stream specified to be taken in Higher Secondary that's the best part of it. You need to select through the subjects which you want to take up in your 11th and 12th grade which will be the key factor for choosing the bachelor's degree after your school.

There are 4 important streams from which you can select yourself on as follows,

-> Commerce

-> Economics

-> PCB (Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Biology)

-> PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Computer Science)

I have attached a picture which will brief you about the various career path which you can make by taking up the above streams. Just go through it once and then take the correct decision.

Always remember pick up the stream or college course only which you are interested and not just someone else told that the stream or course is good. It's you who is going to suffer taking the wrong stream or course if you are not interested with it and not the someone else.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	147508  
14th May 2017, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which stream a student should pass Higher Secondary?

After passing my 10th which is the best and valuable group for 11th and 12th. It should be the best to get high valuable job in future in which I can earn more than 50000. The group I am going to take in 11th should help me to go for any career and helpful to attend many government exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?