1st August 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose in class 11th- biology or maths?

I am totally confused about what to take in 11th because I am good in maths as well as in biology. Even I got the same grade points in board exams in both the subjects. What should I pursue maths or biology?

1st August 2016, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose in class 11th- biology or maths?

The selection of stream in 11th standard plays a important role in your entire career as it will be the base for your higher studies. As you are confusing what to choose between Biology and Mathematics in 11th standard, you need to opt the stream which you are interested. If you are interested to become an Engineer, you need to opt for Maths in 11th standard or if you are interested to make your career in Medical field, you need to opt for Biology in 11th standard.
1st August 2016, 09:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It all depends upon you that in which subject you are interested more. You must opt that subject in class 11th according to your career which you have decided.
If you want to go to the Medical line, you must opt Biology, otherwise if you have interest in Engineering line, you must opt Mathematics in lass 11th.
1st August 2016, 10:01 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Why can't you take a combined stream. Yes you have a option to select both the subjects. In this stream you have subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Biology as optional.

Under this stream you are allowed to take benefits of both the streams i.e Medical & Non Medical. But there is a problem that few schools offer this stream so you need to ask your school principal first.
1st August 2016, 11:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you are saying that you are equally good in Biology as well as in maths hence you can opt for both maths and Biology in your 11 standard if you are capable of pursuing the both streams.
And if you want to opt for only 1 stream in between medical or non medical then you should opt in which you are more interested.
As per my point of view you should go for non medical stream as maths has more value and will be beneficial for you in the competitive exams.
2nd August 2016, 03:34 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should look for your own interest as to where doe it lie, if you are interested in medial field,you should choose biology and if not then you should opt for mathematics at your 11th level examination and continue wit your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?