10th February 2016, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

Can i change Biology subject with Computer Science in 11th class?

Respected sir,

I want to go through B.E. Engineering field after the completion of PUC. So i don't want to read biology subject simply waste of my time and also i felt difficult to read biology subject. Tell me if i can change from biology to CS in 11th? Please provide me informatrion sir

Thank you

10th February 2016, 09:35 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i change Biology subject with Computer Science in 11th class?

Let me tell you that computer science is additional subject that cannot be changed with biology subject.
You can choose one subject in between Biology or mathematics.
So either you have to choose Biology or Mathematics if you are interested to opt for Science stream.
10th February 2016, 12:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can very much change from biology to CS subject in class 11 but it is advisable to you to do it as fast as possible as after the registration for board examinations will be made, it will be a bit problem for you to change the subject then.
10th February 2016, 12:28 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Yes, you can change your subject from biology to CS in class 11. You will have to write an application to the school headmaster regarding your issue and after your issue is addressed, I am sure you will be allowed to change the subject.
10th February 2016, 12:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You have to choose between Mathematics and Biology. You cannot choose among Computer Science and Biology. Computer Science is an optional subject you can choose this as extra subject not main. Physics, Chemistry and English are compulsory subjects.
10th February 2016, 01:55 PM
ranu shahi

According to your question it seems that you are interested in engineering field. You should select Mathematics. Let me tell you Computer Science is taken as extra subject not as main subject. There is no any provision to select between Biology and Computer Science.
10th February 2016, 02:33 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

To pursue B.E, one must have passed class 12 in science stream. Yes, you can change the subject combination with the prior permission of college management. But, it is available before the semester exams of the first year. You can change to computer science from Biology if there are any vacant seats available.
10th February 2016, 11:38 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,

I want to go through B.E. Engineering field after the completion of PUC. So i don't want to read biology subject simply waste of my time and also i felt difficult to read biology subject. Tell me if i can change from biology to CS in 11th? Please provide me informatrion sir

Thank you
Yes, you can change Biology subject with Computer Science in 11th. If you have more interest to study B.E or B.Tech Computer Science then you can choose computer science instead of Biology. Scoring marks in computer science is easier than scoring marks in biology. So you can choose computer science in 11th standard.
26th July 2017, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I take biology and computer science in 11th class means physics chemistry biology and computer science grouping is possible
21st December 2021, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying computer scince in 12th. But I am interested to do for medical. Now how I can can study biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?