1st March 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose among Biology and Mathematics to score good marks in H.S.?

I want to take Science in Higher Secondary. But I don’t know which to choose between Biology and Mathematics. I want to know what to choose? And which help me to secure good marks in Higher Secondary?

8th March 2018, 07:28 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Which subject should I choose among Biology and Mathematics to score good marks in H.S.?

It depends on you that in which subject you are interested. Select subject as per your interest and not only make yourself better in studies but also score good marks in board examination.
As per career option you should go for mathematics as the reason behind this is that it has various career options. But in Biology stream there are only limited number of options available.
9th March 2018, 06:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose among Biology and Mathematics to score good marks in H.S.?

A particular subject or combination of subject selection will not help you to score better in the academic course or any entrance examination.

So, I will suggest you the subject as per your interest. If you have interest in Mathematics then you will be not able to excel in biology background or vice-versa.

So, do not go with a canard that any subject is difficult or easy.
30th December 2020, 09:16 AM
keerthysivadas
Member+

Choose the subject according to your interest . If you are interested in Biology choose that or else if you are interested in Mathematics choose that , so you can score good mark.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?