25th July 2021, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Which subject should I take in class 11 commerce or science having low marks in class 10?

Please give the hint which sub we take in class 11 commerce or science. Which subject we take in class 11 we are confused because 55% has come in class 10.

25th July 2021, 07:07 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Which subject should I take in class 11 commerce or science having low marks in class 10?

It totally depends upon your interest that in which stream you want to take admission but as you have scored very less percentage in class 10th so,there are very less chances that you will get admission in science stream.
So, it is better option that you should opt for commerce or Arts stream.
26th July 2021, 04:58 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I take in class 11 commerce or science having low marks in class 10?

You can pursue the stream in std 11th as per your choice and interest.

Marks in std 10th is not the sole criteria to pursue std 11th in a specific stream. The admission procedure varies with school, so visit the official website to get detail about admission procedure according to the stream in which yoh want to get admission.
26th July 2021, 09:10 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

First of all i want to tell you that it does not matter what marks have you got in class 10th. we can’t be dependent on those marks. What matter is what are your interest and what you have to become. If you like to study science you can take, non medical otherwise you can take commerce. so not be stressed , take decision with cool mind .
26th July 2021, 10:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

You can choose the subject as per your interest and choice whether it is commerce, science or arts. Many schools give you the chance to choose the subject as per choice not according to your percentage. The result doesn't decide what your interest is, choose wisely it's all about your career. If you have an interest in the science stream or commerce stream and you are confident enough that you can grow your career in this field then go for it.
27th July 2021, 02:24 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You should choose the subjects that you are interested in. If you are interested in science subjects then you should go for science stream and if you are interested in commerce subjects then you should go for commerce stream. It totally depends on you. Because when you will get interested in any subject, then you will love to study it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?