1st June 2018, 11:31 PM
AvniMishra

Can I switch Science subject combination from PCB in class 11th to PCM in class 12th?

If I have selected PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as my subject in class 11th then can select PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) in class 12th and give exam for PCM in 12th?

3rd June 2018, 01:48 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I switch Science subject combination from PCB in class 11th to PCM in class 12th?

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to switch Science subject combination from PCB in class 11th to PCM in class 12th so you have to complete your 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

The name of best courses for you after completing 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology are given below.

BEST COURSES FOR YOU

=> Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery

=> Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery

=> Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery

=> Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery

=> Bachelor of Dental Surgery
3rd June 2018, 09:05 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Can I switch Science subject combination from PCB in class 11th to PCM in class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvniMishra View Post
If I have selected PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as my subject in class 11th then can select PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) in class 12th and give exam for PCM in 12th?
Yes, you can change your subject from Biology to Mathematics for 12th standard. To change it, you will have to send an application to your Principal and Examination Controller. The same application will be forwarded to Board and subject will be changed.
4th June 2018, 04:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The stream and subject selection is done in 11th standard for board exam of 10+2. If you are not able to study PCB subjects then you can change your subject from PCB to PCM.

You can write an application to your school for subject change which will forward your application to board for subject change as registration is done in 11th standard.
4th June 2018, 10:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the possibility to switch from PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) group in Class 11th and PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) group in Class 12th then I would like to let you know that it is certainly possible as the final registration for Class 12th board examination along with desired subject combination is done while pursuing the Class 12th.
30th April 2022, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my subject from pcbm to pcb
In 12th? I just passed with pcbm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?