28th July 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty for Higher Secondary Commerce admission in Carman Residential and Day School Dehradun?

Hello everyone, my son is studying in 10th standard and right now preparing for the Board exam. After completing his 10th, I want to admit him in Carman Residential and Day School Dehradun for Higher Secondary Commerce. He is studying in CBSE Board school. So, is there any difficulty he will face for admission in this school?

3rd August 2019, 11:30 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty for Higher Secondary Commerce admission in Carman Residential and Day School Dehradun?

No, there is no such difficulty for your son to get admission in the above mentioned school, its just that admission is merely provided on merit basis, therefore your child will have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective institute and once after clearing the examination with proper cut-off marks, your son will be getting admission and then can continue with studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?