16th June 2016, 08:01 PM
p750

Am I eligible for competing the MBBS exam of AIMS after completing 12th from NIOS?

Hello sir,I have completed my class 12th from NIOS, am I eligible for the competition exam of MMBS (AIMS) please let me know?

17th June 2016, 07:33 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for competing the MBBS exam of AIMS after completing 12th from NIOS?

AIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences. The AIIMS MBBS entrance exam is a national level entrance exam conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for admission in MBBS in AIIMS. As per my knowledge sorry to say you are not eligible for competing the MBBS exam of AIMS after completing 12th from NIOS. For further information you can contact at given below address:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar East
AIIMS Campus, Ansari Nagar East
New Delhi, Delhi 110029
17th June 2016, 12:10 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for competing the MBBS exam of AIMS after completing 12th from NIOS?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. The examination is conducted every year for admission of candidates in MBBS course in AIIMS institute.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board with PCB and English as main paper. The minimum aggregate to appear for examination is 60% relaxation of 10% for reserved category.

The minimum age limit to appear for examination is 17 years as on December 31st of year of appearing for examination.

Since NIOS is a recognised board under MHRD so you are eligible to appear for examination.
17th June 2016, 01:03 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed your 12th standard for NIOS board and want to know whether you are eligible for AIIMS entrance exam or not. Yes, definitely you are eligible for this exam if you have Biology as one of the subject in 12th standard. Following are the eligibility criteria for this entrance exam:

Educational qualification:

>>Student must pass 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or university with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as one of the subject in 12th standard.

>> The minimum aggregate of the marks in ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY obtained in the qualifying examination is 60% for General and OBC candidates.

Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 17 years.

>>So in my opinion there is no need to worry about the eligibility criteria. You have to start your preparation for the entrance exam. If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria or want to know the examination pattern then you can go through the detailed advertisement of AIIMS entrance exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIIMS brochure.pdf(7.50 MB, 59 views)
17th June 2016, 11:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science. AIIMS conducts its own entrance examination for MBBS. Yes, you can apply for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination after completing 10+2 from NIOS board. NIOS is recognized board and its certificates are valid for government job and higher studies in any institution of India.

You must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology and scored minimum of 50% marks in order to apply for this exam. The minimum age limit to apply for exam this exam is 17 years on 31st December of year of examination. Important dates for this year examination is already over. You will have to wait for next year notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?