24th November 2014, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?

hello
i failed in 9th but i have to give my 10 from nios board .
after giving from nios should
get admission in class 11th in icse & cbse????
kindly let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  2. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  3. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  4. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  5. Admission in class 11 in ICSE or CBSE is possible after 10th from NIOS?
  6. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  7. Is it possible to appear for ICSE in 11th standard after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  8. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
  9. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  10. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  11. Which board to select between ICSE and CBSE?
  12. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  13. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
  15. Any CBSE board schools with hostel facility in Jharkhand or West Bengal? What is the procedure for admission in class 11th science?
  16. Can I get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board school?
  17. GSEB, CBSE or ICSE which board is better for 2 years old kid?
  18. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
25th November 2014, 02:10 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?

Yes, you can get admission in 11th standard of CBSE or ICSE even if you are a student from NIOS board. It depends upon your choice, you can join in CBSE, ICSE or any state Intermediate board, . That's because there are no rules that the student from NIOS should not continue his/her education in other boards. So, you can choose any board and you can join in a course, in which you are interested.
21st June 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?

We will get job when we are appearing from nios board
23rd June 2015, 01:10 AM
reconnect

Yes you can get the admission in class 11th of ISC or CBSE board or any other board of India. NIOS is also a board of India so it is valid to everywhere in India.
In NIOS board the classes are not held on the regular basis only you have go for giving the exam.

In ISC or CBSE board of Delhi you have to attend the proper classes and your attendance should not be less than 75%.

So, you have to attend regular classes in these board.

Documents required to get the admission-
Transfer Certificate
Character certificate
Pass certificate of class 10th.
All these certificate can be taken from the office or from your previous school of NIOS.
30th June 2015, 11:38 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Yes you can get the admission in class 11th of (ISC or CBSE) board.
In NIOS board you have to go to give the only exam.There are not classes on regular basis.

In CBSE board you have to maintain the attendance approx about 75%.
To get the admission you have to take the documents listed below:-

->Transfer certificate.
->Character certificate.
->Pass certificate of class 10th.
->Domicile certificate(if necessary).

I hope you got it.
9th November 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I am not having the report card of nine class the CBSE school are asking of nine class report card
15th April 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

After the class 12 from nois can give interence exam of engeerig computer. From any reputed engeerig college in India or u p like motilal Nehru eng college allhabad
17th January 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

And i have to take science so how much marks required for admission in a icse board
11th April 2017, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in junior college in Pune as I have completed std x from cbse school in Panvel. If yes then how to apply
4th July 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

A student failed in IX class. He had appears for X class in open school and he passed X class from open school. Can he take admission in XI class as a regular student from any school of chhattisgarh board?. Please clarify.
15th December 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I have 36 marks in Social Science, 33 marks in Indian Heritage and Culture, 33 marks in Hindi in 10th class of NIOS Board but in SYC wrote in result...these are not practical subjects.....What means is this, am I pass in these subjects or not. Please guide me, as per guide book of NIOS board, minimum 33% marks required...but my result showed different things.
25th July 2020, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I fail class 10 get admission NIOS borad a
31st December 2022, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

NIOS board's 10th passed student can get admission in any board of India
24th May 2023, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in class 11th in ICSE school if i am about to give 10th NIOS board in october 2023
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?