11th November 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus, marks distribution and tips for preparation of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H) in Bio-Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?

Hello
I have filled a form for admission seat in B.Sc (hons) in Bio-chemistry/Botany/Zoology from AMU...
So what should i study for better performance in the entrance examination and what is the syllabi for this?
Also answer me what is the marks distribution for this entrance for admission in AMU?

Related Questions:
  1. Best books for preparation for MSc(Environmental Botany) entrance exam? Important exams for preparation?
  2. What is the eligibility for B.Pharmacy? I passed Zoology, Botany & Chemistry with 53.69% marks
  3. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Zoology and Botany? Which are the best Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  4. Syllabus for AFMC Exam for Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects?
  5. Good books for preparation for MSc Entrance for Botany? Previous years question papers for MSc Botany Entrance?
  6. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  7. Preparation tips, reference books and examination date of AMU entrance exam for B.Tech program?
  8. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  9. Can I take B.Tech Biotech after completing HSc with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
  10. What is the syllabus for Chemistry, Botany, Biotechnology, Zoology and JNU?
  11. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  12. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  13. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  14. Top b.sc. colleges in west bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  16. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  17. Can a person do MBBS after completing BSc Biotech
  18. What is the question paper pattern for PET test?
27th January 2016, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, marks distribution and tips for preparation of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H) in Bio-Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?

What is the syllabus for entrance exam for Msc chemistry in Amu and pattern of exam ?
5th April 2016, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, marks distribution and tips for preparation of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H) in Bio-Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?

Sir plz send me bsc (hons) sampal paper of last 10 years from AMU entrance exam
27th April 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the mark distribution of admission test for English hons. Of AMU???
8th August 2016, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and format of msc biochemistry entrance exam in amu?? What was the cut off for internals from last 3 years
1st February 2017, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

What is sallybusof hoours for botany zology and chemistry and english
15th April 2017, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want some previous year solved sample paper and question paper for Bsc(Hons) And my id is [email protected]
17th April 2017, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Which chapters are important for bsc honours n which how i get sample papers of previous years
18th April 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i know the tips for the preparation of AMU B.Sc hons exam taking bio chem physics what chapters should i focus the most in these?
24th December 2017, 07:44 PM
Keya sultana

How i get sample question paper for the amu entrance exam for b.sc in zoology. My id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?