27th January 2019, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any quota for NIOS students in GUJCET?

Hello everyone, I want to know that as I am a student of NIOS and preparing for 12th Board exam and after my 12th I want to apply for GUJCET. I would like to know that is there any quota for NIOS students?

2nd February 2019, 03:34 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any quota for NIOS students in GUJCET?

No, there is no separate quota for NIOS student, you will have to appear for the examination and clear the minimum cut-off marks to be eligible to clear and get admission in further course in an esteemed institution.

You will be equally treated as general student and will get admission only on merit basis.
3rd February 2019, 05:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any quota for NIOS students in GUJCET?

There is no quota on the basis of your education board. You can available quota on the basis of following things only.

- Caste quota
- State quota for domiciled candidates
- Physically Handicapped quota
- Sports quota
- NRI quota
- Management quota

Other than above there isn't much available. Hence, make sure you fulfill the criteria for any one of the above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?