27th January 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get WBCHSE HS Commerce admission with 38% in 10th WBBSE?

Hi everyone, I have obtained 38% marks in my 10th Board exam with WBBSE Board. I want to know that with this percentage of marks, I will get admission for Commerce stream in Higher Secondary with WBCHSE Board? Please tell me immediately.

2nd February 2019, 01:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get WBCHSE HS Commerce admission with 38% in 10th WBBSE?

Yes, you can get WBCHSE HS Commerce admission after completion of your 10th standard with 38% aggregate marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing HS Commerce stream. Admissions to HS Commerce stream are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through admission test conducted by the respective school.
2nd February 2019, 06:11 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in WBCHSE HS Commerce stream with having scored that less marks in your 10th board examination as the competition level is quite high and the marks which you have scored will be outnumbered on any given day.

I suggest you to re-appear for your examination and try to score well this time to be eligible to get admission in it and continue with your studies ahead.
3rd February 2019, 04:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It will depend on the reputation of the school where you are going to apply for admission. Just make sure you apply at a school according to your marks, because most of the reputed schools usually have high cut off.

You have got 38% marks, which can be very less if you are looking for a good school and your choice of stream. Only luck get you admission at a good school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?