2nd April 2011, 02:07 PM
tejinderkaur

What is meant by Punjab students quota? I have done my schooling from Chandigarh and having a residential of Mohali. Am I considered under Punjab students quota? Is there any further reservation available for OBC category?

What does quota for punjab students mean? Does that mean schooling from punjab or domicile of punjab. My daughter has done her schooling from chandigarh and she is resident of mohali. will she be considered in 85% quota? is there any reservation for obc?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I appear under 85% state reservation quota?
  2. Can I avail Punjab quota? I've done 12th std from Chandigarh and my domicile is of Punjab
  3. What would be considered as my home state in AEEE? I have done 12th from Chandigarh and having residential of Punjab
  4. How many students appear for Haryana PMT last year? If I do 12th from Punjab can I avail the benefits of Punjab quota?
  5. Regarding Punjab PMT Test to be held in the future -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I be eligible for OBC seat in Punjab quota after passing 10th, 12th from Punjab
  7. Am i eligible to write the KCET exam if I am from Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Will I be able to avail the 85% quota in Punjab after residing in Punjab with Punjab Domicile?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Punjab PMT 2015 exam?
  10. Can I get admission to study MBBS through Punjab state quota if studying in CISCE Board? -- [New]
  11. Which state will be considered as my home state in AIEEE? I have done my 12th from Chandigarh but having a domicile certificate of Punjab
  12. Will I be considered for state quota in NIT Jalandhar as I passed my class 10th from Punjab? Which NIT I can get after scoring 142 marks out of 360 in AIEEE?
  13. Can a candidate studying in 11th(Medical) in Chandigarh, avail 85% quota of MBBS seats of Punjab?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria of Punjab PMT?
  15. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I have done my schooling from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  16. Am I eligible for state quota in Punjab?
  17. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala?
  18. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing schooling from CBSE board?

3rd March 2012, 12:15 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Default Re: What is meant by Punjab students quota? I have done my schooling from Chandigarh and having a residential of Mohali. Am I considered under Punjab students quota? Is there any further reservation available for OBC category?

Yes, being from Punjab . You are in Punjab quota.
Every state exam have state quota of 85% for its residents and 15% for outsiders. There is definitely OBC quota as this reservation is done according to govt. rules.

31st March 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is meant by Punjab students quota? I have done my schooling from Chandigarh and having a residential of Mohali. Am I considered under Punjab students quota? Is there any further reservation available for OBC category?

I am a permanent resident of punjab but due job in a public sector direct under govt. of india enterprises, i have posted outside the punjab & also my children got education outside the punjab. so can my children are eligible for the pmet exam. in punjab quota .

14th June 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 10th and 12th from punjab and belongs to obc category but i have not domicile ,whether i m eligible under obc category of punjab state

9th July 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Whether I should get easily admission in Punjab University in Bachelors Degree after completing my 12 from Mohlai

20th March 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th from nios & I am resident of Chandigarh & have done 10th from school of Chandigarh
Should I get quota of 85 % in punjab University
Admission

22nd September 2018, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th from Chandigarh and my residence is at Mohali so what should be my sate code of eligibility for JEE Mains 2019.

13th July 2023, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i am a permanent resident of Punjab but completed my 10th and 12th from Chandigarh am i eligible for Punjab state counselling for bds and too for 85 % state quota

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?