2nd April 2019, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation in admission at any Government Engineering college for a domicile student of West Bengal who is pursuing 12th in Delhi?

Sir, I would like to know that is there any reservation for domicile student of West Bengal, who is pursuing 12th in Delhi, for admission in any Government Engineering college of West Bengal? Please let me know asap.

10th April 2019, 11:58 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation in admission at any Government Engineering college for a domicile student of West Bengal who is pursuing 12th in Delhi?

Yes, you can certainly apply for the reservation under domicile quota in engineering college.

National Institutes of Technology has given 50% seats on Home State Quota basis i.e, if there is an NIT in West bengal, you can apply for that under Home quota and the remaining 50% seats on Other State Quota basis.

Every engineering college in every state has 15% seats reserved as the State quota seats.

You would need to submit the domicile certificate at the time of councelling to get the benefit of State quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?