2nd April 2019, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

How can I get domicile certificate having completed education and staying in West Bengal from the last 17 years?

Dear Sir/Madam, my family is staying in West Bengal from the last 17 years. I have completed my study from 1st standard till 10th standard in West Bengal. We had a land in West Bengal but due to some problem we had to sell it. Now, I want a domicile certificate of West Bengal. Kindly help me.

9th April 2019, 12:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get domicile certificate having completed education and staying in West Bengal from the last 17 years?

To get a domicile certificate of West Bengal, you need to submit the following documents along with the application form.

==> Residential proof of land or rented house (photocopy of land deed/rent receipt copy).

==> Identity Proof (PAN Card, Driving license, Voter Card, Ration Card, Passport).

==> Passport size photograph.

You can apply it online from the official website that is https://edistrict.wb.gov.in/PACE/login.do of West Bengal Government. Attach the above scanned documents and once the application has been submitted successfully, you will receive an acknowledgement number.

Once your application is approved which you can check it online from the acknowledgement number. You can download your domicile certificate.
9th April 2019, 11:13 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get domicile certificate having completed education and staying in West Bengal from the last 17 years?

You would need to submit the following documents to apply for domicile certificate:-
:-Residential proof of land or rented house.
:-Identity Proof
:-Birth Certificate.
:-Passport size photograph.

You can apply for the domicile online. Follow the below mentioned steps:-

Step 1: You would need to login to website https://edistrict.wb.gov.in/PACE/login.do of West Bengal Government.
Step 2: After that, click on the Local residence(Domicile Certificate).
Step 3: Then the instructions and requirements of Domicile certificate will be on the screen. Select “apply”,
Step 4: The application for domicile certificate will appea on the screen. Fill the required details mentioned in the form.
Step 5: Attach the scanned documents and click on "save"to submit your application.

:-Once the application has been submitted successfully, you will receive number to view the status of the application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?