15th February 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation in admission at any Government Engineering college for a domicile student of Odisha who is pursuing 12th in Jharkhand?

Sir,
Is there any reservation for domicile student of Odisha, doing 12th in Jharkhand for admission in any Government Engineering college of Odisha? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a CBSE candidate can get admission in any Government college to study MBBS/BDS through state reservation quota?
  2. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  3. Odisha student can appear in MH-CET 2016? Expected score required to get admission in good engineering college?
  4. How can I get domicile certificate having completed education and staying in Odisha since last 25 years?
  5. Which college can I take for admission in government college of Odisha? My Odisha Stat Rank is 16099 in general
  6. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  7. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  8. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college?
  9. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  10. Is it possible for me to get admission in Jharkhand Government colelges if I got 24 marks in JEE mains exam when I belong to ST category?
  11. Domicile requirement for admission in Engineering course in Yadavpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is NIOS board certificate valid for Odisha Government jobs?
  13. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  14. How to do engineering after 12th science from BJB Junior College, Odisha
  15. Are there any government engineering colleges in Odisha?
  16. List of the top engineering collages in Jharkhand for B.Tech and B.Arch courses? Which is the best government engineering college in Jharkhand for the same?
  17. Is there 85% reservation for candidates with delhi domicile in Medical courses under DU?
  18. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
17th February 2016, 05:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation in admission at any Government Engineering college for a domicile student of Odisha who is pursuing 12th in Jharkhand?

You will get advantage over other state candidates at the state level engineering entrance exam and that is the only benefit you will get if you are a domicile of the concerned state.

Reservation is available only on the basis of caste and disability. In a state level entrance exam government colleges are only available to state domicile candidates only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?