18th February 2019, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Time Table of next year 10th ICSE Board exam

Hello, I have promoted to 10th standard ad I am an ICSE student. I want to know about the time table for the next year Board exam. Can you please tell me the time table for my 10th Board exam of ICSE Board? Please tell me the time table immediately. Waiting for your reply.

15th March 2019, 09:02 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Time Table of next year 10th ICSE Board exam

ICSE board has not released the application form for the 2020 board examination.

So, you have to wait for the schedule to get information about the date of appearing for the examination.
15th March 2019, 02:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The time table for the next year examination is not available now.

So, you will have to wait till the December or next year to get the information.

You need to focus on your preparation instead of the getting worried about the examination.
15th March 2019, 05:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no official announcement or notification about the 2020 10TH board examination date sheet.

It will be not released now and you will have to wait for the next year or till the end of this year to get the date sheet.

I will suggest you to focus on the preparation for examination if you are going to appear in the examination next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?