4th January 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?

Hello
i passed my tenth boards dis year.....,
can u please tell me the advantages and
disadvantages in diploma in automobile engineering......,
and what is the scope of diploma in automobile engineering.......

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  2. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  5. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  7. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  8. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  9. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  10. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  11. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  12. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  13. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  15. How to be an automobile engineer?
  16. Best college in Gujarat for Diploma in Automobile Engineering? How can I study this course?
  17. What should I do after HSc? I have an interest in Automobiles
  18. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
6th May 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?

After 10th I'm thinking to do automobile engineering.. for that what I need to do.. I need to take directly automobile engineering course or just engineering.
18th January 2017, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?

Hello I have finished my graduation B.A sociology hons. in 2015 and I have finished my advance diploma course in Automotive technology from community college.
What type of jobs can be eligible for me
4th August 2021, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Why I'm finished diploma in automobile engineering and I'm go to ahead for study BE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?