9th June 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?

sir
I Akshay Jagtap have a Question that what all subjects are taught in diploma of Automobile Engineering Course of 3 years? Will it be ok for me to do the diploma after my 10th std in CBSE Board as I got 70%...? And if I do this course, then is there a better scope in Automobile Engineering...?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  3. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  4. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  5. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  6. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  7. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  8. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  9. What should I do after HSc? I have an interest in Automobiles
  10. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  11. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  12. Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  13. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  15. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  16. Best courses that can be done after diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?
  17. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  18. Which are the lateral entry colleges for diploma automobile engineering students?
14th June 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?

Sir,
My sister's son passed 10th in Sharjha(Dubai) in this year with 53% marks.Did he apply for diploma course for automobile engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?