28th January 2018, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Tips to improve marks in SSC board Maths subject

Sir, I have 5 months for SSC board exams, but I can't concentrate on my studies mostly in maths in unit test I just got 4 marks out of 40. So, please give me some tips.

28th January 2018, 12:49 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Tips to improve marks in SSC board Maths subject

You need to take up your studies seriously dear, you will however have to change your routine from now, a routine which you will have to adhere to.

First of all I would suggest you to make a proper time table of what to study and when to study and when to study and follow it strictly on regular basis.

Get admission in any good coaching institute or get a private tutor if you wish and feel like.

Make proper notes in school and always on a regular basis, make a habit to go through whatever has been taught to you in your school, this way you will always be updated.

Clear any doubts as and when they occur, and never pile them up for future as this will only make things harder and difficult for you.

Follow the above mentioned simple steps and I am sure you do well in your studies further.
28th January 2018, 05:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Tips to work on Maths:

- Firstly you need to know that maths is a subject which becomes stronger by practice. So practice a lot.

- secondly you need to keep faith in yourself that you can make your weakness as a strength. Personally I would like to suggest you to solve the basic questions of maths and then gradually move towards the complex part.

- First of all you have to focus on your NCERT books and once you complete doing all the questions then you can move towards the references like reference books or question papers or previous year question papers as per your interest.

If you want to score higher marks in your examination then you have to clear your all the doubts, so take help of your teachers.
-
28th January 2018, 08:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Maths is based on calculations and mental ability, so you have to follow these given below tips in order to enhance your mathematics skills.

First of all you have to Analyse the areas of mathematics where you feel that you are not able to cope up with problems and after that you have to focus on those areas more.

First of all clear your all basic concepts then only you will be able to solve the questions related to high mathematics skills.

Take help of your teachers in solving the questions and as well as in clearing the doubts.

Once you are completed with your syllabus then you can also prepare yourself by practicing previous year question papers.
28th January 2018, 10:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have 5 months for SSC board exams, but I can't concentrate on my studies mostly in maths in unit test I just got 4 marks out of 40. So, please give me some tips.
Tips to improve marks in SSC board Maths subject:
  • First, understand the syllabus and make a plan yourself accordingly.
  • Maintain a separate excel for formula, theories, and methods.
  • Take the mock test and make correct yourself.
  • Concentrate more on your high mark questions.
  • Practice to drawing graphs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?