5th October 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to reappear in all subject if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th MPBSE Board exam? Tips to improve study?

I have failed in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in MPBSE 12th Board examination. My question is, shall I give only those 3 subjects or in all the subjects? And if I have to attend all subjects so how can I improve my study?Please help me.

11th October 2016, 06:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to reappear in all subject if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th MPBSE Board exam? Tips to improve study?

No, there is no need to reappear in all subjects if you have failed in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of 12th MPBSE Board examinations. You can appear only in failed subjects to get qualified of your 12th standard examinations. If your board conducts improvement examinations then, you can appear in those examinations to improve your aggregate of 12th standard examinations. You need to work very hard and prepare well to get good score and qualify in 12th standard MPBSE Board examinations.
11th October 2016, 11:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to reappear in all subject if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th MPBSE Board exam? Tips to improve study?

You can either appear for those subjects in which you have failed or you can even appear for all the subjects in the concluding year, there is no such problem in it. You can appear for improvement examination as a private candidate ans can try to score better this time. You should prepare well for your examination though.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?