13th September 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score above 70 marks in Physics of 12th Tamil Nadu Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying and preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard from Tamil NaduBoard. I don’t have a strong command in Physics but I want to score above 70 marks in this subject. I would like to know some tips for preparation so that I can secure above 70 marks in Physics subject?

15th September 2019, 04:22 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 70 marks in Physics of 12th Tamil Nadu Board exam

These tips will help you to improve your Physics and also in attaining above 70 marks:

Make sure that you devote at least two hours daily for the subject.

Always follow your textbook and understand the concept of each topic thoroughly. Once you have understood the topic now go to the question practice related to concept based and numerical ability given at the end of each chapter. Try to solve the question on your own and if you are not able to do so then understand the answer written in your refresher.

Complete your textbook and then download some previous year question papers in order to analyse the exam pattern and type of questions asked and practice accordingly.

Practice at least 10 years question papers.

Once you are done with this also then move on to mock test practice.

Keep faith in yourself.
15th September 2019, 04:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 70 marks in Physics of 12th Tamil Nadu Board exam

Tips to score above 70 marks in Physics of 12th Tamil Nadu board exam:

- Physics is like mathematics which required a lot of practice and practice will definitely help you to gain good marks.

- Physics is totally based on concept understanding therefore, always focus more on concept understanding of each and every topic given in your syllabus.

- Solve concept based questions.

- Do not cram the topic. Try to understand it and then solve questions related to it.

-Practice previous year question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?