11th September 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam with 54% in 12th Board exam?

Sir, I have done 12th with Science stream and scored 54% marks. I want to study MBBS course in AIIMS. Can I apply for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

14th September 2019, 04:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam with 54% in 12th Board exam?

For AIIMS MBBS entrance exam you need to have class 12th with physics, chemistry and biology with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate. There is a relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST and 10% for PWD category.

You have got 54% marks means you will not be eligible for the entrance exam if you belong to General, OBC and SC/ST category. You will be eligible only when you belong to PWD category.
15th September 2019, 12:49 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam with 54% in 12th Board exam?

The minimum education required for appearing in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination is a Class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with the minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board of education. Further, the minimum marks in aggregate required in case of candidates from SC/ST category is 50% while the same in case of candidates from PWBD category is 45%.

So, having completed your Class 12th with 54% marks in aggregate, you are eligible to appear in the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, if you belong either to SC/ST category or to PWBD category.

For more details regarding AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.aiimsexams.org.
15th September 2019, 10:52 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS MBBS examination conducted for admission in MBBS course in AIIMS.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate is appearing for 12th board or have passed. Candidate must have scored minimum 60% aggregate in PCB.

So, if your aggregate is less than 60% in PCB then you are not eligible to apply for the AIIMS MBBS.
15th September 2019, 11:20 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear in AIIMS MBBS examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB.

Candidate must have scored minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. There is relaxation for reserved category. The minimum age limit is 17 years and no upper age limit.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination. To get more information visit at www.aiimsexam.org.
15th September 2019, 01:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS is All India Institute of Medical Science. It is a premier institute of India for medical courses.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 60% aggregate.

The minimum age limit is 17 years while there is no maximum age limit.

So, as per the mentioned qualification, you are not eligible to appear in the examination.
15th September 2019, 01:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

I am giving you the eligibility criteria details to to apply for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. A candidate must have done a 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate for general and OBC candidates, for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate and for PWD it is 45% marks in aggregate. The candidate should be an Indian Citizen and age should be minimum 17 years.
15th September 2019, 04:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You must have a minimum of 50% marks in 12th (for general category ) 45% for OBC and 40% SC / ST. This is just a qualifying criteria and you will not get seat through 12th standard marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?