3rd March 2019, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score above 90 marks in Mathematics of 10th Mizoram Board exam

Hello everyone, I am studying and preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from Mizoram Board. I am very strong in Mathematics and want to secure above 90 marks in Mathematics Board exam. So, I would like to know some tips for preparation so that I can secure above 90 marks in Mathematics subject.

5th March 2019, 03:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 90 marks in Mathematics of 10th Mizoram Board exam

Tips to score above 90 marks in mathematics

First of all you should know that mathematics is a subject of practice hence you should at least give two hours daily to this subject.

Make a chart and write all the formulas on this chat and paste it on the wall of your room. Learn the formulas when you come in or go out.

Understand the concept behind each problem by understanding the way of solving the question that is given in your book like examples.

Then start doing the practice of questions that are given at the end of each chapter.

Practice the mock tests and once you are done with mock tests you can practice previous year question papers.
7th March 2019, 12:11 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Tips to score above 90 marks in Mathematics of 10th Mizoram Board exam

A few general tips are :

* Know your syllabus

* Study the previous papers and know the blueprint of the paper

* Make a hold of the important chapters

* Revise by practicing in writing as much as possible.

* Know your weaknesses and work over them in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?