25th December 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Transfer of school from one school to another within same city?

My ward passed class 11 from other school but due to some circumstances we change our residence other Mohalla in the same city. So we can admit our ward in class 12 in other school which is nearby my new residence?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change school for 11th class?
  2. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  4. School can be changed after passing class 11? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. ICSE Board student can do SSC privately?
  6. Formalities to get admission in 11th ISC for 10th WBBSE student?
  7. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  8. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  9. How can I get transfer in other school which has good faculties of 11th PCMB? Should I have to deposit whole fee?
  10. Can I take admission in other school for 12th class after studying 11th from a different CBSE school? List out residential CBSE schools in Jharkhand who allow such transfer?
  11. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  12. Eligibility for transfer to another school after completing 11th standard?
  13. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  14. Transfer of school from Chaitannya Techno School in Visak to Hmshill School at Durgapur?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in state syllabus after completion of 9th standard from central syllabus?
  16. List of all the schools in USA?
  17. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  18. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?

28th December 2015, 09:48 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transfer of school from one school to another within same city?

Yes, you can transfer the school after completion of class 11 for admission to class 12.

After completion of class 11, one can change the school. To avail admission in other school, the candidate has to pass the class 11 examination and should submit the previous class marks memo, Transfer certificate, Conduct certificate, date of birth certificate etc..

30th December 2015, 12:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transfer of school from one school to another within same city?

Yes, you can surely go for it. You just have to follow the below mentioned steps in order to change school after class 11.

> Collect all of educational documents from the school.

> Write an application to your present school about the change of school and the reason behind it.

> Contact your prospective school and ask them about their requirements for admission.

> Fulfill the eligibility requirements in the prospective school and get admission.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?